The percentage of older Americans is rapidly growing, creating challenges in finding expert care. Senior Life Simplified employs professionals who bridge the gap and empower older adults to achieve post-crisis success. We maximize each client’s potential, do it in a timely manner, and maintain their dignity.
Founder Sheryl Radman merges her business MBA and Master of Social Work to help older adults lead better lives.
- Conduct thorough conversation to listen to concerns
- Meet with other family members as needed
- Develop high level action plan
- Develop detailed action plan according to needs identified during psychosocial evaluation
- Identify the services needed to return client to pre-crisis quality of life
- Follow the service plan in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Periodically re-evaluate effectiveness and levels of service
- Free client to return to previous or better quality of life, with time to spend with those they care most about
Services are billed monthly, with pricing based on the level and number of services required.